We have various positions available across all areas. Must be friendly, well presented and can work well in a fast paced environment.
Counter Staff Required x 2
Your role would see you working behind the counter providing the best quality service of meat products and deli items .
We have flexibility of rosters which would suit school and university students to work and study.
To suit these positions, you need to be well presented, not afraid of a super fast paced environment and have a willingness to learn.
Qualified Butcher required for busy shop. We break all our own Beef, Lamb, Pork & Chicken, make sausages, bacon & ham. We need a reliable qualified butcher who likes working in a team environment, who is neatly presented. We work a 5 day roster, which includes 1 weekend day. Come join part of a great team.
1st, 2nd or 3rd year
- Full Time Butcher Apprenticeship
- Earn while you learn
- Get a trade qualification
The roles offer you the chance to develop your skills whilst working in a fast paced and fun environment – Within your full time 3 year apprenticeship, you will learn how to develop your butcher skills and qualities, such as boning, slicing, trimming and portion for products including lamb, beef, pork, veal and poultry.
- Well presented
- Outgoing and enthusiastic
- Can work well under pressure
- Ability to communicate in a confident and professional manner
- Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Have good interpersonal skills & enjoy working with customers
- Ideally have retail experience
- Be available for work industry hours